Re: Tim Reynolds

Matt,
        I'm one. Nels Cline is a fine, fine guitarist. The Interstellar
Space
Revisited CD that he just did with Gregg Bendian is insane. What sort of
looping setup does he have? Having never seen him live, I'm curious. I love
his work with The Geraldine Fibbers and his trio. Have you heard any of the
Interzone stuff?
Sincerely,
Jeff McLeod

At 01:05 AM 12/6/1999 EST, you wrote:
 On another note are there any nels cline fans out there. Now that I think
about it he was the guy that inspired me to get my first looper.

>matt

This is not here--
And now is almost over...
http://members.xoom.com/Gezoleen/