Re: zoom 2100

You can access the SOS feature with the little pressure pad quite easily,
but I have yet to find a way to open the loop and letting it decay without
totally annhilating the loop (its either on or off).  I haven't used an
expression pedal for this though either, so maybe this is part of the
solution.  Then again, I haven't experimented with this as much as I could
have, many new pieces of gear have arrived int he same time frame and all
are langushing from lack of deep experimentation to some degree.  when you
say it takes a long time to decay, how long do you mean (seconds, minutes,
hours...)?

Kevin