Re: broken Echoplex footpedal

I don't use the EDP footpedal w/ my Echoplex(too flimsy)-I use momentarys
by
Boss-but my question is on the 2nd page of that D.TORN article there is a
picture of his footpedal and it looks like the buttons have been replaced
w/
metal or something-it looks much sturdier and if I could find out what that
is I would start using mine!!...STANNER

Torn Article, Page 2.url