Re: Loopalooza-Gigs-etc

>>> Kim Flint <kflint@annihilist.com> 04/27 12:16 AM >>>
At 10:55 PM -0700 4/26/00, Jeff Yost wrote:
>Hi gang- I went to onelist yesterday and set up a page/mail list for
loopers who wish to post their gigs, post their acts booking
information, and post their looper friendly venue information. There
is a database for both performers and venues that all may contribute
to: simply click on database on the left side of the main page, then
click on the appropriate database (performer/venue) on the page you
are taken to. Fill out information!

>You may also put your information into a form on the message page.
To get the form click on the first message (1). copy form, fill out,
post to the list.

> I don't get it. why set up a competing list when you have one right
here that serves the same purpose? Why not contribute something to our
own community site at Looper's Delight and help it grow, rather than
set up something different elsewhere? And why do it with a company
that plasters ads in front of everybody, making money off of us while
LD gets nothing? baffled, kim

I second this opinion... I'd rather keep the flow of looping
conversation right here... gigs included. Another page on the LD site
for venues/booking is more preferable to me... I already have the
extensive profiles section to browse among looping performer types.

-Miko