Re: Sync SR-16 With Echoplex-- Saga Update

Hi,

More experimentation.

I press play on the SR-16 and the parameter lights are in sync with the
kick drum - each light flashes sequentially as the panel freaks out!  The
MULTIPLE light is red.  Sync is IN.  The BPM of the SR-16 is 106.  EDP is
set to 8ths.  Anyone have any idea what is happening?  The SR-16 and the
EDP are set to channel one.

This sure is fun.

Michael