Re: sp 202 issues

My, what a can of worms. I have had my Sp 202 for about 2.5 years, and it has never exhibited those types of problems. Check your smart media card, those things are not "immortal", they do go bad. If this is a used item, then maybe it was damaged ? Or maybe it is time for it to meet it's maker (literally...send it in for repair.. or just go to Guitar Center, use it as a tradin, and get the SP 303).

Lucien E. Darthard
A Goal Is A Dream With A Deadline Placed On It.
Cell Phone 1-773-578-3504
http://go.to/ldarthard/