Re: boomerang vs roland

Boomerangs already seem to be dropping in price (I just bought a second
for 300 on e-bay)  I want to be able to record bridges, transitions,
etc. and the Boomerang was designed for live shows.  I split my signal
and switch and record different parts within the same piece of music.
The Boss looked to me as if I would constantly be bending over while
playing (not a pretty sight).
The attenuation is actually pretty handy and can be manipulated to vary
the level of overdubs-in other words, if you screw up, you can stack
"silence" over the loop and then come back with a riff correction. It
makes more sense in practice.

Mike Killian