Re: the electrix repeater

To add to the new slew of Repeater rumors, I heard Repeater was seen at a
trendy after hours club, clinched in a dark corner with Russell Crowe, but
then heard he subsequently dumped it for the Againamator...

In all seriousness, tho, I'd rather see the unit ship with a few minor beat
detection problems than languish much longer. My original Oberheim Echoplex
had a couple of "eccentricities", but I was still happy with it...

Mark