Re: the electrix repeater

exactly! i've used all kinds of looping hardware in the past, even two
revox's with a tape loop a la frippertronics. from what i understand about
the repeater, it will be pretty well the ultimate stand-alone looping tool
ever. so i am willing to wait. i am willing to wait a few weeks, a month,
even two months but we are going on 5 months since i was told i would have
one in hand after putting a deposit down on it.

hence my impatience. plus that fact that electrix/ivl isn't setting firm
delivery dates and the unofficial ones keep slipping.

brett