Re: Repeater Foot Controller

>i can recommend highly the lake butler midi midigator.  it's
>"out ot print" but they do pop up used. it'll send many midi message per
>footoswitch inlcluding sysex, program, controllers, and it has an input
>for
>acv pedal with many many options. it stores song titles with strings of
>changes for each of the five switches per song. somehting like 128
>songs...
>pretty amazing.

I agree with the positive comments about the Mitigator.  I have
two (and no, you can't have one).

I'd also add that it's encased in rubber so it's waterproof AND
it's got the brightest LEDs I've ever seen -- so you can see
it if you play outdoors...

        /t

<http://ax.to/fortune>.........a new fortune every minute.
<http://FortNY.com>..................Forteans of New York.