re: Feedback on the FCB 1010

  *laughing*   Jeez Steve, if yer' wrong about this, you could be wrong
about my so-called aversion to hot water, couldn't you?!!!   hmmm?...
lollollol!   Have an awesome day, and don't eat too much crow, it can give
ya an upset stomache.   lol!

Smiles,

CQ

At 01:41 PM 10/18/02 -0700, you wrote:

>Ok, I was wrong.  I WAS WRONG!!!  The FCB1010 can support
>multiple midi channels at once.  There goes my record of
>infallibility...
>
>I apologize to anyone I misled or confused.
>
>I'll comment that for my purposes, the implementation is not
>useful though.  The 1010 has two pedals capable of sending cc
>commands.  The Repeater has many features which require cc, and
>
>my effects box uses only cc.  I would need to dedicate of the
>the 1010 expression pedals to one box, in all 10 banks, which
>isn't practical for me.  I can  imagine that for changing two
>devices simultaneously it could be good.
>
>One of the reasons I'm pursuing a dedicated midi
>cc controller...
>

>Time to eat some crow,
>Steve
>

>Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 09:20:20 -0500
>From: "michael b" <ninertriplezero@email.com>
>To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
>Subject: Feedback on the FCB 1010
>

>To all and any concerned,
>
>Here's the rather lenghty and detailed response I got from the
>support people involved
>with the FCB 1010.  It looks good for my intents and purposes.
>
>I hope this is useful to
>others interested in the unit.

>Faith Hill - Exclusive Performances, Videos & More
>http://faith.yahoo.com

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates