SV: EDP/LoopIV Problem

> At my gig tonight, when I fired up my rack, my EDP starting
> scrolling the usual Loop IV info but then kept going around
> in a loop (no pun intended) and never went into it's regular
> looping mode with the function lights on.
> Anybody got any ideas????
>
> -Arthur Lee
> www.arthurleemusic.com

This sounds like your EDP went into that "set the tempo manually before
starting" mode. I've been haunted by this too but there's sufficient
info on it in the loop4 manual. When I programmed my FCB1010 I decided
to use a stomp pad to send midi data to the EDP to make sure it is not
booted up in this tempo mode - just my personal workaround ;-)

Best wishes

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.fuzz.se