Re: HOORAY FOR US/will work for food

> Every now and then you read something or hear something (like the first
>time
> I heard
> Jungle/Drum & Bass on a car commercial) that indicates that things are
> changing.

One of the things that has changed is that ad agencies now have a guy on
staff
making hourly wage cutting loops together in Acid or the like for
commercial spots,
thereby eliminating the expense of composers and musicians and their
resultant
royalties. a rather large savings I would imagine.

PS. anybody got the word on the new Digitech GNX3?