Re: RC-20: I've got it and i already scream...

Actually, I use the memory quite a bit sometimes when I'm practicing and
I'm
particularily happy with a certain bit of what i'm playing, i'll save it
so
that i can go back at a later date and try and figure out what i did.. i
also used the 'advance' function in live performance before... and on the
rare occasion that i play live i usually save a loop to play while i'm
setting up and tearing down...