Re: A REQUEST TO CHANGE THE THREAD TITLE etc..

this is my very first post...hello everybody.  I've been enjoying the
almost-entirely-friendly slant of this list (Miko aside) and I don't
understand
this tone, it's a fairly simple request.  Here's the problem; if you need
check email remotely with a browser-based client (or from most hand-held
Blackberry-type devices) , you can't use filters.  This is the only group
I'm a
part of, or have ever been a part of, that doesn't have a prefix, and it
makes
it inconvenient, even though I use complex filters all the time on my home
PC.

Daryl Shawn
highhorse@mhorse.com