RE: [looper's] mr lawson

Title: RE: [looper's] mr lawson

>>my album is widely available via my website... :o) secure CC ordering, or a mail order form for cheques/Postal orders...

...bizarrely enough, I was actually playing at that gig, before Kevin
Ayers!! ROTFL I was on doing the 'Fripp on G3' slot from when doors
opened...

arse arse and arse again. and we thought we'd showed up in time. they should've mentioned your peculiar offerings a bit more prominently on the publicity and then we would've got there in time..... funny, we were recalling mr fripp's own session in the foyer- I think it was march '96- with the pictures of his mum on his flight cases. he would get up and walk around, chatting to his tech, while the wall-of-loop carried on without him.

anyway. I have visited the site (what became of y'r jam-man?) and done the CC thing, so now I'm looking forward to an hour or so of mindless bass wankery ;-}

duncan/r.m.i.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user
of the e-mail address to which it was addressed, and may also
be privileged. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may
not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it
in any form whatsoever.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender
by replying to this message.

MTV reserves the right to monitor e-mail communications from
external/internal sources for the purposes of ensuring correct
and appropriate use of MTV communication equipment.

MTV Networks Europe