Re: line 6 echo pro

Hi Richard,
you have to give one digit higher in the foot
controller for example if i want patch 10 on the Echo
pro i have to give an 11 in my MIDI pedal same deal if
you want to send ccs.The rest of my equipment is
normal and it took me a while to figure it out since i
am not a Midi wizard.I donīt really understand it
because in the manual PCs and CCs are listed from 0 to