Re: Admin query

At 09:24 PM 4/28/2003, Scott Carr wrote:
>Yes, it's a sensible request, but the one person who could change a
>simple listserv configuration file thinks doing so is unhip and enables
>morons. After all, Yahoo does this, and we all know that the unwashed
>have ruined the internet by trying to make it too EASY.

ok losers, here's the deal.

How much did it cost you to join this list?   $0

How much have you donated so far to keeping the site going?   $0

How much labor have you volunteered to help out?  a grand total of 0 hours

What a community.

For me to be a part of Looper's Delight has cost me over $32,000. I've
spent six and a half years of daily effort to keep it going. Both of those
numbers are going up, and I'll probably never see that money again.

When the balance between your contribution and my contribution to this
community starts to get more equal, I'll start caring about what you have
to say.

In the mean time, shut the fuck up. Nobody wants to hear your whining.

kim