Re: Howie Day

In a message dated 4/30/2003 6:04:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
steve@steve-lawson.co.uk writes:

> just been listening to his set in the Morning Becomes
> Eclectic archive -
> www.kcrw.org -

Excellent link, my good man. Other's owe it to themselves to
hear how well this young man, Howie, harmonizes, creates percussion, sings
and strums--live. Impressive. I like how he
says he "discovered" the Beatles when he was 15, in the '90s.
That's reassuring. Ya know, the influence of mastery is
timeless.