Re: Hi all loopslicing

>  Does anyone know of any realtime looping equipment where you can add
>each
>  loop to a differant slice of the same loop so each newly added piece
>can
be
>  turned on and off?

hi Phil
If I get you right, then the answer is basically no ;-(
the EDP can replace slices of a loop accurately quite easily,
and you could probably get the sort of effect you wanted
using it's ability to copy to a new loop before you replaced
the slices (then you can switch between the altered and
unaltered loops).
...but I don't know of any device that could keep track of the
diferent slices in the way you want.
You can also Undo any changes you make to a loop,(but
can't "redo")

andy butler
UK Norwich