Re: Intro/ zoom bfx 708 II (other options)

i'm not sure how these work w/ bass, but here are a few
options that i use (w/ guitar) (and if you're talking "inexpensive on
a budget"):

1. dod d12 -i just saw one on harmony-central.com ads last week for
85$. (i got mine new for 120$ back in '02 as new old stock, 12 sec of
delay/sample time)
2. tascam porta 05--i went and bought a 5$ 20-sec recycling tape from
radio shack and turned my old 4-tracker into a 4-track tape loop
option. it's not perfect, but it works (especially the more you use
it).

when you ask other looping options and mention "inexpensive", there are a
few,
they are not perfect, but will help w/ looping (and i don't have
personal experience w/ these):

1. new boss dd-6 (5 sec)
2. new boss dd-20 (is this the right #? i think it does 23 sec of delay
time)
3. digitech x-series delay (4 sec)
4. line 6 dl4 (14 sec of looping time)
5. boss loop station

all of the above are under 300$us. have their various +/-'s...
good luck!
s---