Re: multiple jam-things

>  i just get too exhausted specially syncing them together.I
> spend too much time on the technical side of things
> and lately i am very unfocused on the music.

You have hit the nail on the Head Louie... I'm looking for a system
that will allow me to loop in realtime - have full control over my
loops and not have to concentrate about the equipment. Any technical
problem eats away at my inspiriation.

> Another thing ive noticed is that i do most of my
> looping uncounsciously within the first 10 seconds at
> the most.I suppose certain limitations are healthy at
> times as well...

I've recently been playing for up to an hour solely in record mode
(using anything from one second up to the full 28 seconds of the DL4) -
constantly evolving the music. Its music without any solo's, and is
highly interesting.

> My one wish from both loopers for example would be
> that i could cut a middle part (from A,B,C cut B and
> paste A and C together) sort of like Acid.Or is there
> a way of accompishing this...

With multiple organic looping boxes, intelligent foot controllers and
audio routers you can have full control over your live looping...

The ideal situation is a Kyma (expensive)... or a bank of multiple
EDP's,... (but Gibson has priced that option out of reality for most
musician) or a DIY electronic mess of every delay/looping device that
you can get your hands on (starting with the Echo Pros)....

I'm opting for the latter option :) Its gonna be fun just plugging
things in and going mad with the feet....

- Stu