Re: multiple jam-things

> I've recently been playing for up to an hour solely
> in record mode
> (using anything from one second up to the full 28
> seconds of the DL4) -
> constantly evolving the music. Its music without any
> solo's, and is
> highly interesting.
Hi stuart,
very intersting points!
can you develop more on this?here you mean in record
mode but not in loop mode that is, with the feedback
not at 100% right?

> With multiple organic looping boxes, intelligent
> foot controllers and
> audio routers you can have full control over your
> live looping...

yes indeed but i would like to accomplish many of the
live cutting and pasting with one single looper.The
EDP does a wonderfull job.As time goes by i feel
better and more organic with less gear:-)

> The ideal situation is a Kyma (expensive)... or a
> bank of multiple
> EDP's,... (but Gibson has priced that option out of
> reality for most
> musician) or a DIY electronic mess of every
> delay/looping device that
> you can get your hands on (starting with the Echo
> Pros)....
Yes you can say that again, it is expensive but the
EDP is a very strong live looper.Somehow the repeater
feels more home studio looper to me...

> I'm opting for the latter option :) Its gonna be fun
> just plugging
> things in and going mad with the feet....
gotta love the low key  echo pro specially the
flashing circus lights when you turn it on:-)))
take care
L.a

=====
www.labalou.com