Re: Making your own cables...

i used George L's for my custom cables in my pedalboard ... easy to assemble and i've had no problems with them at all ... best investment i made and the right angle ends are great too!

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2003 1:08 PM
Subject: Making your own cables...

Hi,

    I was wondering if anyone had any resources for making your own cables?

    I'm in the process of rebuilding my rack, and would like to do a good job for once. Also, I have a number of specific items I need to create (such as y-cables for mixing two signals - with resistors inline) and making cables seems like a good place to start.

bIz

www.groovetronica.com - "No offense, but a dated d&b loop with some Holiday Inn lounge singer hardly wows me technically or talent wise, and I could do better with a cassette deck and a microphone."