Re: Making your own cables...

On Thu, 2003-05-08 at 16:08, Jonathan El-Bizri wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     I was wondering if anyone had any resources for making your own
>cables?
>
>     I'm in the process of rebuilding my rack, and would like to do a
>good job for once. Also, I have a number of specific items I need to
>create (such as y-cables for mixing two signals - with resistors inline)
>and making cables seems like a good place to start.

George L cables are awesome for regular use, but you can't use them for
splitters and stuff.  When i switched to George L cables, i no longer
needed a clean buffer pedal to drive all my effects anymore. One of the
best sound investments i've made.

-dave

"Who provides the profits - these nice little profits of 20, 100, 300,
1,500 and 1,800 per cent? We all pay them - in taxation...

But the soldier pays the biggest part of the bill."

 --Major General Smedley Butler, "War Is a Racket"