Re: Live processing w/ plugins

<<Ever looked at AudioMulch (http://www.audiomulch.com/)?>>

Looks neat...too bad it's not for Macs, too!
But it also looks a bit unwieldy for what I'm thinking of. Max/MSP is a
similar monster. What's driving my desire is a graphic (NO CODING!)
software version of, say, a tc FireworX or an Eventide Orville, with VST
(or AU, DX, whatever) plugins supplying the processing modules, and the
host supplying the routing, automation, and MIDI control functions in a
rich and thoughtful, not stripped-down, way.
David