Re: NakedBluesCQSPJG.mp3 and www.mp3.com/cphere

  <smile>   80 cycles Babe!   lol!   Aw, yer' sweet...   -and speaking of
compliments, I really like yer' sus action with the insert modes!   lol!
  So, when ya gonna be a tease, and post another lil' tidbit o- glitch
madness?  -hmmm?...   <smile>
  -Have a wonderful day, K?

Be Loopful and Multiply...

CQ

At 10:22 PM 5/16/03 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi Paul,
>
>I really enjoyed the track - very cool, and I found myself trying to
>figure out what you were doing in a few spots, so I may have to get you
>to explain it one of these days...  and the dedication is too kind, good
>sir.
>
>And of course, Cara's Naked Blues are always a hit in my book!  *ahem*
>
>Nudge nudge wink wink,
>
>--Andre LaFosse
>The Echoplex Analysis Pages:
>http://www.altruistmusic.com/EDP
>

>Paulzric@aol.com wrote:
>>
>> groovy live material. How did the audience respond?
>> if you like, check out my glitch-core rendition on
>> www.mp3.com/cphere
>>
>> the tune in mind is ode to a zen loop grandmaster
>>
>> peace

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.