Re: Live Performance Hardware Looping Equipment Question - NeedHelp

Hi Geof,

Does the mpc2000 loop seamlessly - iow - if i am midway thru in a section
of the song that i am looping, and give the command to go to the next part,
will the machine play thru the rest of the looped part and seamlessly )no
glitches/delays) go to the next part.  Or, will it immediately jump to the