Re: Live Loop composing

In a message dated 5/21/2003 12:17:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
loopersdelight@solostring.com writes:

> I play better when I am in
> this state

I play best in California, but Michigan will have to do.

Ahhhahahhahhaaaa, get it? State...? Californ...fergetit.
Alas, why get stoned? Alas, getting stoned is lame. Alas, pot
makes people high? Why? Why do people get high? What's the
attraction? Day after day, alone on a hill, the man with a foolish
grin is keeping perfectly still, but nobody wants to know him,

they can see that he's just a fool...but the fool on the hill...sees the
world spinning 'round...

pot pot pot, why is pot so incredibly popular? Why is it illegal?
Why do so many musicians get high? Why can't I find PLAYERS
WHO DON'T GET HIGH, FOR FUCK'S SAKE???

So sorry, I just had to vent a little.
Peace. Welcome home! We LOVE YOU!!!