Re: Andre Lafosse Freebies and sales...

Andre and others,

When I started solostring.com, I initially had every mp3 available as a
free download. What I saw was like yourself Andre - lots of people
downloading but very little income.

I now have a selection of mp3's available for free downloading, but I
also have a members only section that is password protected. I don't
ask for money as such, but just hint that this is my livelihood and
state that any donation or nicely written email will get you the
password.

Whilst I still give out many free passwords, I do get people who donate
through 'guilt trip' :)

Just an idea....