RE: All You Need Is Love

wtf? lol... so you flame-bait and then complain that people reacted to it?
and then you post a 'scary' example of an email, for what? you get no
sympathy
from me, and I suspect not much from anyone else reading this discussion...
and what's with this "I'm not about to share any more of my real feelings"?
The whole thing seems to have blown out of proportion because you weren't
expressing your real feelings....

Either speak your truth or don't, but don't start complaining about people
reacting to what you say... imo, your harsh words critisizing peoples
choices
to use drugs were no more friendly than many of the responses... I think
you owe some people an apology for how you have acted, and not blame others
for reacting strongly to your strong and, as we see now, not sincere
diatribe...

peace
-cpr

Not