Sweden tour

I came to Sweden to promote our technique of playing.
The first heavy cut into the plan (in terms of music, energy and
turbulence) was the return of Rick, which was no ones fault, so be
it...

Its strange and unconvenient for me to spend most of the time at the
computer reading and writing answers to defend what I am doing.
Not only I could concentrate on doing my job better here and sleeping
more, but I entered the Stockholm Electronica Festival in a really
down mood, thinking of Kims heavy words instead of smiling to people
and playing upwards. Fortunately we managed to turn the mood arround
and it ended well. (it may end up an important stage in this
promotion, not only for Sweden, we will report about that later)

Now I am back doing this homework and I hope you appreciate and dont
get bored with the following sequence of mails I feel urged to type,
trying to be as understanding and clear as possible.

Actually this our effort and exercise to work on a common aim and
method may be just as important as the aim and method itself, its
just very sad that it has to happen by email. I would love to sit in
a circle and look at each other, all at the same time concentrated in
the discussion until the agreement is found.

But the alternative to do the same exercise by growing carrots in
some comunity of hippies on the countryside did not attract me more
so far :-)
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org