Re: webcast Y2K4 / Brasil market loop sample!

thank you for this feedback, Per!

even before I used loops, I was lazy to repeat stuff. now even more.
in other words, as soon as I am not using loops, I play mostly irregular.
it may represent a lack of (personal) stability or simply: practicing.
but when someone can deal with it, its interesting...

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org