RE: EDP Question (Help Desperately Needed)

Even huge guitar super (wh)/(st)ores in the New York City/Metro Area don't
have these in stock most likely no one has them in stores?

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian [mailto:Brian@porterresearch.com]
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 11:04 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: EDP Question (Help Desperately Needed)

Thanks for the advice, I was afraid of that.  Unfortunately now I will have
to do without my EDP for a couple of weeks, as I ship this one back and
wait
for another new one.  To bad they don't just stock these things at the
local
guitar stores, I live in Atlanta, you would think that with the huge guitar
stores around here someone would have had one.  Maybe one day the world
will
catch on to the looping craze.