RE: EDP Question (Help Desperately Needed)

Even huge guitar super (wh)/(st)ores in the New York City/Metro Area don't
have these in stock most likely no one has them in stores?

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian [mailto:Brian@porterresearch.com]
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 11:04 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: EDP Question (Help Desperately Needed)

Thanks for the advice, I was afraid of that.  Unfortunately now I will have
to do without my EDP for a couple of weeks, as I ship this one back and
for another new one.  To bad they don't just stock these things at the
guitar stores, I live in Atlanta, you would think that with the huge guitar
stores around here someone would have had one.  Maybe one day the world
catch on to the looping craze.