Re: Yamaha MagicStomp Multi-FX

At 06:23 PM 11/14/2004, Paul wrote:
><< I just ordered a MagicStomp from AMS for $139.95. >>
>
>The website is advertising a $166.95 price. How did you get the lower
>price? Price match with 'nother dealer?

Actually, no.  Straight off the website; no funny stuff or price matching
whatsoever.  Wasn't a "special" or "sale" either.  Oh, and free shipping
too.

If you want to call 'em up and beat them over the head, they sold this one
to me less than a week ago (late Thursday night, if I remember
correctly).  Write me offline and I'll send my name and contact info --
even the order # if you like -- then you can ask them why they sold me one
for that price, but they wanna gig you another $25 for the same thing.

         --m.

_____
"i want to reach my hand into the dark and *feel* what reaches back"
                                                 -recoil