Re: some thoughts on Ted's queeries about art and self esteem and, oh yeah, looping

On Nov 19, 2004, at 8:40 AM, thetoyroom@comcast.net wrote:

>>> Hows that for a "compliminsult"?
>>
>> A "complisult?" seems better but more minimal.
>>
>> How about "you make me feel like killing myself with your pedestrian
>> cosmology although I will worship you in the meantime,"
>
> hahaha!
> cool.  Complisult it is, then.
>
> Pedestrian Cosmology.  What course number is that?  Is it 3 units or
> 4?  Sign me up!

Just go to your local evangelical church and there you have it!  I
can't sign you up because I am a Jew like Marx.

Insultiment?  Does that make sense?  I mean, the foci would be the
insult but at the end there would be a fresh breath mint or "ment."

Like: GD, you're the worst guitarist I ever heard but I love your tie
and sense of faux intelligence.
Larry Cooperman
New Millennium Guitar
http://www.newmillguitar.com