Re: Nature of Reality

Wouldn't surprise me if it really sucks.I don't really consider acoustic
and
electric guitars to be very closely related,being able to play one doesn't
mean someone can play the other.Even though electric has abroader
pallette,I
tend to consider acoustic harder to master.Recordings I've heard of
Hendrix
playing acoustic sounded kind of balnd to me.The thing I really liked
about
Fahey- (besides his broad eccentricity,as in the rants ,and his liner
notes)
was that he seemed,at times to be trying to prove that he could play
slower
than any other acoustic guitarist,and playing acoustic guitar really slow
is
not easy.