Re: Alt 3/4 as Looper sends...

The SOLO bus also works well, with the added bonus that you get a pair
of red and green lights telling you what's routed to the looper at any
given time.

With the 3204, you also have the option of splitting ALT 3/4 out to RTN
3, so you can keep your looper at 100% mix and not worry so much about
balancing wet/dry signals.