Re: Free Looper coming with Tiger!

Per - Thanks for clearing that up! I was searching around on Google
and it seemed there were lots of non-developers who had it.

When I last played with it, overdub was working the way I expected
(in a Repeater kind of a way) but maybe I'm not understanding what
the EDP does...

Doug
http://sonosphere.com/

(where in Sweden are you? I will be east of Malmö in June...)