AULooper question

Hi,

Has someone succeeded in getting the combo AULab + AULooper to
remember the external midi mappings? Over here they are gone each
time I boot the project ;-(

Except for that problem I kind of like AU looper. I was mapping one
foot pedal to jump between "the active loop" and another pedal for
"record", just to check it out. A cool thing IMHO is that if the loop
is one bar and you record in "replace mode" for let's say five bars,
then all those five bars will start to play back when you stop
recording. And since the loop is one bar, when the playback reaches
bar five of your latest recording that fifth bar will repeat as part
of the five bar loop. In a similar way you can keep on recording for
ages in "overdub mode" and hear nothing but the old loop until you
stop recording - then everything you have played since starting
overdub recording will play back as overdubbed layers of the same
loop. I really like that as a performance trick. You can think about
a melodic structure and record lines that will sound good together
and they will not be heard together until you kick that record button
a second time. That's plenty of fun!  Like the opposite of that nice
trick you can do on a Repeater: overdubbing En Masse and suddenly
take it all away by hitting "undo".

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
---