the word "actionable" Re: "beg the question"

As an editor, I am daily appalled by the deteriorating state of the English
language, especially Consultingspeak, Sportspeak, and Officialese, but my
favorite turds are "comprised of" ("comprise" means "encompass" or
"include"!) and the use of "actionable" in the sense of "doable"
("actionable" means "illegal," period). "Irregardless" makes me nuts, too.
As far as musician's slang, I have no problem with it because I am a
hypocrite! ;-)
Yours in Strunk & White,
Tim Mungenast