Orwell (or, "yow, are we off topic yet?!?) RE: Grammar peeves

"Language irregularities don't really bother me tho, unless they distract
me
from understanding."

Even as a pain-in-the-ass grammarian, I have to agree with you. Sure, it's
fun to slag bad grammar, but the real enemy is language that is designed to
deceive... "Clear Skies Initiative" is a real good example. All thinking
people should read George Orwell's essays on how authoritarians "dumb down"
their people through deliberately cloudy language.

Con Mucho Queso,
Tim M