RE: Roland EV-10 and the VF-1

Earlier OS not a problem. I'm running 1.12 I think which does include the
speaker simulation. I ought to get round to getting the latest just because
it's there.

The reason I upgraded from the very earliest version was to improve
reception of MIDI clock while sending lots of controller information.

Stick with what you've got unless you have a problem you need to address.

Best wishes

Jeremy

http://www.masse.org.uk