RE: Promo Event last Wednesday, July 13th documented

Hi Bernhard,
thanx for your info!
question on this quote:
What I dislike about the DD-5 is when you kick it into
bypass mode, it continues echoing the old delay buffer
content till it dies out. It doesn't stop immediately.
The only situation I would like this kind of behaviour
would be if I want my last lick to echo out while I
continue playing something on top without that being
echoed. This in turn is much better achieved by a
special wiring of your effect gear...

how could i wire my effects to acomplish that?
(this is the way my pedalboard runs:
chorus-mojovibe-tremolo-ts-9-prescription electronics
fuzz-dd-3-dl4)
thanx!
Luis

www.luis-angulo.com