RE: Promo Event last Wednesday, July 13th documented

Uhm... it's some time ago ...
I think I meant achieving this with a mixing console, so you would connect
the input of the DD-5 to the AUX SEND and its output to the AUX RECEIVE and
connect the AUX output to the input of another free channel. Then you would
normally open up the AUX on the guitar channel of your mixer and when you
want the echo to die out while continuing to play, you'd turn off the AUX
on
the guitar channel.
You could also split the guitar signal and connect output A directly to a
mixer channel and output B via the DD-3 to another channel. When you want
the echo to die out without receiving new input, you'd interrupt the input
of the DD-3 with a pop-free audio switch (e.g.
http://www.bosscorp.co.jp/products/en/AB-2/), or if your splitter allows to
mute selective outputs, mute the DD-3 input.

But since I don't own a mixer or a splitter (to keep the rig lean and
mean),
there are much more competent people on this list who know exactly how to
achieve this...

Bernhard
http://nosuch.biz
http://loopfestival.com