Re: Delurk, intro and a couple of questions.

Per, Kris,

I concure. I used a variety of volume pedals during the '80s but switched
to the Ernie Ball volume pedal in the 90s and have been happ with it
ever since. Like Kris says, it's built like a tank. !'ve had the same one
for nearly 15 years and havent had to even change the potentiometer
(the one thing that sometimes goes bad on 'em) yet.

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn