Re: Great video on Ableton Live live looping by Kid Beyond

Thanks Per, I don't really like the style but it's amazing!
What did he ate when he was young? Where there any SR16 as gift in the
cornflakes box he didn't see and swallowed :-)?

> If using only Live as the looping device you have do it that way.

AFAIK, it's possible to start from scratch withouts even a blank clip.
What about this:
1/ disengage the "quantise option".
2/ Assign a key or midi note to a slot.
3/Arm the record button for this track,
4/ press the key once to record and another time to play.
5/ go to next slot.

That means off course you have to record all the clips "on time" and that
small drift is possible if you don't retrigger the loops every x bars.

I may be wrong however, I never tried it in live.

CU, Ben