Re: FCB1010 gig bag (?) 10.99 -WARNING!!!!!!! PLEASE READ!

I just called Interstate music to order this item and the part number they
have is actually for a Fender 5 way pickup switch.

NOT THE GIG BAG

The sales person I spoke to thinks it s wrong part number/price on the
website.

They are not sure if they are going to match the 10.99 price and he is
supposed to call me back tomorrow. Might want to double check your orders
if
you have made any.

Craig