the rustling of paper

On 9 Jan 2006 at 17:15, Tom Ritchford wrote:

> Then there's a rustling of paper all around you as people start
> looking at their programs to figure out what's going on...

This reminds me - if you like the sound of rustlign paper, check out

http://www.papersonics.com/

An origami colleague of mine has launched it. There's some audio to
download (including a piece of mine). A CD was issued to celebrate
the "Masters of origami" exhibition featuring tracks only using the
sound of paper. The best of these, IMHO, is by Mira Calix.

All the best,

Nick Robinson