RE: Looperlative - Max Time?

Coming from the Repeater world and being used to storing many loops onto
various CF cards (I have over 512mb of memory in total),
This comes in very handy when I play a gig for instance, or when I tour
without having a computer around to transfer the newly created loops.
Memory can fill up very fast when you base your whole gig on looping with a
few tracks (which then you don't want to delete until you're back to a
computer for transfer).

I suppose using 16 bit instead of 24 bit would solve that problem though
and
give much more looping time.

It's just that I was wondering why the memory was only 128mb and not higher
in view of the price of RAM + the price of the machine.
Then I think someone wrote it's because the whole system could actually not
support more than 128mb.
Anyways, as Ben wrote: "A network storage drive using the ethernet link is
under study I think" so that would answer portable storage issues.

I think this machine has great potential and may well add it to my looping
rig when it has most of the features I require for this kind of investment.
It's also brilliant that it fits in 1 rack unit.

All the best

Weasel